rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet: Cali, Colombia

Data Sheet: Cali, Colombia

Quote: (01-09-2015 07:58 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Linux, I am glad to see that you were doing in a few hours what I typically did in 2 dates and sometimes 3 dates. You maximized your assets to their fullest potential.
I found that when I tried to escalate fast with the 18 to 21 girls (take them to my place on the 1st date or have them come to my apartment first), it usually didn't work out so well. This is probably due to the fact that I am Latino, older, wasn't in good shape at the time and don't have blue eyes or blond hair. They saw me more as a provider and possible boyfriend, rather than just a fuck.
I believe Cali is one of the best cities to live in Latin America and I will probably buy a house their this year, especially with the dollar being so strong relative to the peso this year.
With regards to Rio vs. Cali and women, for most forum members Cali is a better bet for both quantity and quality. And you can have access to younger girls, which is the sweetest part of all.
I am guessing Linux that you were targeting the 17 to 21 yr old demographic, as you stated that you banged 2 virgins. With all my time in Colombia, I cannot recall banging a virgin.

I actually did not date any women younger than 23. My ages were 23 to 34. I just don't enjoy younger women. I'm curious about the houses you look at. I have been thinking about doing this also. Apartments are very cheap to buy there. I landed a few 9's in Rio but none in Cali. Most of the 9's and 10's are dating men who live there. It's hard to get them on the online game.

Messages In This Thread