rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spanish VS Eastern Europe women

Spanish VS Eastern Europe women

Quote: (01-09-2015 12:24 PM)Luisaceo Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2015 12:18 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

I am yet to see an attractive Spanish girl in Warsaw on Erasmus (it's not only men who came here) and there is plenty of Ukrainian/Belarus girls here, usually above average in looks (at least comparing to Polish chicks).

I don't care about top girls, cause it's out of my range (guys spare me talk about my low beliefs, etc - thank you). So unless Spain kicks out only "ugly" girls to Erasmus in Warsaw than your assumption about similar girl quality between Spain and EE is totally wrong.

Or either you are either very patriotic or our taste in women is totally different.

Also, isn't true that feminism is on very high level among Spanish chicas?

As a former Spanish Erasmus student in Wroclaw, I can attest that Spanish girls going abroad are not a good representation of the local talent. Overall EE girls beat Spanish girls but the difference in terms of looks is not that big (putting personal preferences aside-mediterranean vs slavic appereance etc)

The part on feminism is more or less right. However, the average Spanish girl still likes to take care of herself and wear a nice dress and heals when she goes out, but nothing like in EE.
Thanks.

I will be around May in Barcelona at bachelors party so will hopefully have a chance to make a conclusion by myself.

Messages In This Thread