rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How does the game change when you transit from student to worker?

How does the game change when you transit from student to worker?

Quote: (01-08-2015 05:55 PM)Eddie Winslow Wrote:  

1. Social Circle becomes less and less important. Obviously, This can hurt you or help you. You can't rely on your frat, social club, or charismatic friends to get laid. The amount of time spent alone goes way up. Mediocre friends disappear quick. Girls tend to judge you as an individual more than your crew or group as whole. Game is an absolute necessity. You have the freedom to truly do whatever YOU want.

2. Sober/not-blacked-out social skills become more and more important. This is probably because logistics are so much harder. Unless you make logistics a serious priority, you can't caveman a girl to your apartment that happens to be 500 feet from your favorite bar anymore.

3. One-on-one dating becomes the primary way to get laid. This is mostly due to the lifestyle change and increased responsibility. Drunken one night stands still happen as much as you want them too - however, now that you are a legitimate adult, you will be leaving a ton of quality pussy on the table if you can't keep a girl's attention on a semi-sober 3+ hour date.

Great points.

A Centrally Located Apartment pretty much kills number #2 and helps out with #1 and #3 drastically. Do not underestimate it kiddos.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread