rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The U.S. has become more of a sausage fest than we realized

The U.S. has become more of a sausage fest than we realized

Quote: (01-08-2015 03:48 PM)civpro Wrote:  

This is why the 80/20 rule is fast becoming the all-encompassing governing rule of the Anglo sexual marketplace. You are either part of that upper tier or you are sexually invisible. Genetics permitting, your singular mission is to elevate yourself to that level, otherwise forget about it, you're not gonna be picking up cute girls on the regular and any player life is not for you. Your options are: 1) become an orbiter, 2) join RSD, 3) pay for it, 4) go to an easier location.

The 80/20 rule occured to me as well, although I think it' more like 85/15 at this point and may worsen to 90/10 for girls 7.5 and above.

Rapidly growing economic and social inequality in the US, plus obesity plus feminism is creating a situation in which the top tier men and scooping up almost all the quality women, whether for fucking or wife material. The top men are going to end up with small harems, whether soft or hard, while the bottom 50% will be either sexless or stuck will wildebeests, and the rest of guys with average to mediocre women they struggle to hang onto.

One clear sign of this is how many women have told me over the last few years that they have friends who have sugardaddies. I never used to hear this and now it's beciming a common practice.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread