rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gun attack on French magazine Charlie Hebdo kills 11

Gun attack on French magazine Charlie Hebdo kills 11

First of all - what the fuck does that mean that I have to censor myself just as to not insult Muslims? The magazine actively made fun of both Jews as well as Muslims and called them the Untouchables:

[Image: Charlie_Hebdo_2012-09-19_n4057_Intouchables2.jpg]

They know exactly from the German Turkish immigrant test-run in the 1970s, that Muslims hardly integrate. The Turks there were not radical, but they still remained in the bottom rungs apart of the German society for decades after several generations. Heck - the Christian Africans integrated 100 times better all around Europe.

Islam does not need to be a State religion completely dominating everything, but currently it is. And that won't go away. Radicalization won't go away since it has been well fostered and even supported by elite circles ever since Kissenger and Brzezinski.

And don't mistake the real ruling bodies with the political figureheads - the true elite is well aware of the fact that further non-compatible immigration will result in more conflict:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/edu...equal.html

So what will happen? I believe that the 3rd World War has already begun by 9-11. It is a non-conventional war between the Islamic world against - well against everyone else. What has been going on in the Islamic countries in Africa is not a coincidence - former NATO commander general Wesley Clark:

Since the Islamic countries will not submit to the planned global hegemony the plan seems to be their destruction - yes even Saudi Arabia will have to go sooner or later. I believe that the Islamic world will be utterly and completely wiped out in one way or another.

What will happen with the Muslims living in Europe? A total Orwellian surveillance state and Judge Dredd justice system will "adequately" address the issue. The remaining moderate and peaceful Muslims won't have a chance to effect real change.

I still remember the Muslim taxi-drivers celebrating as the news about 9-11 came out. I knew then that shit will be going down and they won't be celebrating in the end. Because effectively regardless of the "muscular, masculine, aggressive, growing" Muslim faith - they are utterly without any chance whatsoever against the the sheer financial & technological power of the Judeo-Christian-Asian-Atheist alliance. In the end I foresee a time where all Muslim countries are either completely destroyed or so much Westernized in culture that they are identical to the West - the same will be happening with the current Muslim citizens living in the West. So far countries have been overly tolerant and accomodating - they can equally be tyrannical. If you don't think that the government is able to control everyone you are wrong - mandatory implanted chips for everyone alone would solve that little problem, where you have to be under constant surveillance and need the chip to access everything. That chip by the way is not even SF - it could be done today, just the people won't accept that yet - but who knows - after 20 years of civil war most people might say - fuck it.

I probably have to move to Paris for a while and it pains me to see scenes like in Mogadishu there, but I am not overly concerned - going with an Uzi on dates won't be necessary anytime soon.

Messages In This Thread