rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Badboy gets married girl(life changing experience)

Badboy gets married girl(life changing experience)

Quote: (01-06-2015 03:26 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2015 02:56 PM)~wrIghter~ Wrote:  

Before I thought I had a "good girl". I had the belief that girls just want a nice guy that would be loyal and trust worthy...but they get bored. A girl I once planned to marry cheated on me and got married four months after the breakup. My eyes have been opened for a while now.

I tried another relationship after with a seemingly "nice girl" but I knew what she wanted so I broke it off and she was in a new relationship a few weeks later. Think about it...if a girl cheats on her boyfriend, what makes one think she won't do the same to her husband? The only difference is a ring and paperwork.

Sorry to hear about what happened, but at least you dodged a bullet by not marrying the chick.

Thanks. You're right though. A friend had warned me about red flags but I was blind or deaf to whatever he had to say at that point. Pussy is powerful...well good pussy is powerful. I'm trying to open the eyes of some of my friends to the reality of it all, but maybe it'll take for the same to happen to them before they learn and move on.

Messages In This Thread