rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How does the game change when you transit from student to worker?

How does the game change when you transit from student to worker?

Quote: (01-06-2015 12:50 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

I would suggest to begin with the Roman Naval Strategy. The Romans had a kick ass army, but were shitty sailors and would get schooled in naval engagements. The Roman Naval Strategy was...to avoid the need to have one using their armies to crush all the superior naval powers around the Mediterranean, turning it into a "Roman Lake".

If you're young enough to fit in well in the college scene and keep banging smoking coeds, keep banging smoking coeds! The girls don't get any hotter in the working world (outside the circles of pro athletes and musicians).

The other big lesson of the working world is that you're basically a freshman for the next 5 years - you're going from the top of one circle to the bottom of another for a long time and it sucks.

Thats an interesting way to look at it. Going the status roller coaster is no fun at all.

Quote:Quote:

Here is the DT advice - Ride that horse till the wheels fall off! Even if you get a cool top 2% job, it's probably STILL not as good as college. Even when you get job and start making money, tell the girls you're still in "grad school". It will allow you to stay connected to the college scene, while still having the money of the working world.

tl; dr Instead of being the poor man in the working world, be the rich guy in the college world.

Would you say its worth it to sacrifice your financial independence for a few more years to enjoy the school ride? I actually COULD use another degree, and my parents are totally supportive. I dont wanna go to work for for a few years and regret not prolonging school, then decide to come back to school at 28 thats a huge status dropper.

Quote:Quote:

I didnt truly experience the american college scene as I was overseas in the military. As Im sure it is great, there is plenty of hot pussy to be gamed in the real-world, who are just as DTF, so dont see you finishing college as this potentially limited access to poon.

How I see it:

Once you enter the real world, thats where you can truly develop your inner game. Thats when the gap between 'fake it till you make' and a legit playboy who has a nice harem of women while having the bank acount, confidence, and IDGF attitude gets minuscule enough that it becomes a reality.

Good thing its working out for you. But it still seems to me that in terms of pussy quality and pussy access being in college still trumps working.

This feels really beta but I feel like I have my entire 30s to work my inner game but I can only do the school ride till 26-27, so might as well do it while I still can.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread