rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How does the game change when you transit from student to worker?

How does the game change when you transit from student to worker?

I'm at the last year of my Master program and will be graduating this September.

I gotta say gaming as a student in Paris is fuckawesome. The prettiest girls are found actually in public uni and not the expensive private schools. And you have access to students activities for free like dancing/sport/parties that just put you out there. All of this for free.

I discovered game too late and there s still too much angle of student game I want to explore. I'm really considering whether or not to take another degree (I got a worthless one anyway) to both get myself into better position and to prolong my indulgence. Im 24 FYI.

Of course, what sucks about being a student is that you have no money.

How does the game change once you start working? I'm giving blind projectures here, but for now I see mostly down side. There's a reason lots of guys do well in college but go beta miserable once they start working.

-Your time is much more limited for social activities. This means more bar cold approaching, which I frankly dont really like. Or man up and do what Giovonny does daygaming college girls on campuses.

-How do you meet young girls? I ll probably be working 9-5 for the first few years, and while I was an intern I found out that its very exhausting and sometimes you just dont wanna go out (maybe I wasnt used to it yet).

-How would young college girls view you? It is very easy to have a connection when you both are students, but if you are working would that makes it harder to connect, or would it make the girl respect you more?

-You got more money.

-Are the non-college girls as good? Frankly all the hottest girls Ive met are college students. Are colleagues or girls you meet at work social hours worth it? (again there s always problem of not shitting where you eat)

Would like to hear your experience transitioning from a college student to a full time worker, and the best strategy for adapting your game.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread