rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

polite but nervous/low response girls in approaching

polite but nervous/low response girls in approaching

Quote: (01-06-2015 06:32 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Travesty444 nailed it here. I really like that ranking order.

The other thing I noticed about that list is that the most personable opener is the easiest one because usually it engages the other person in the conversation instantly. Girls just get curious. Some might think "dude why would she care about your opinion of her?". Well, I don't know why but they do care even when it comes from a stranger. And when she is one you talk about she pays attention to you [which is huge], she's more or less engaged, maybe just curious, whatever, good enough, but the overall vibe is good to flirt more.

Likewise, the least personable opener is the hardest one, at least for guys who view interaction linearly, cause then they have to transition from talking about some unrelated irrelevant thing to expressing their interest. That might be quite hard at times. It takes some creativity, thinking fast on your feet, conversational skills, etc, to carry it on, keep her attention and transition from blase blah blah to "me and you". You know, I mean how the hell to you switch from her laptop to her heart and soul? [Here's an example how].

The other point I forgot about is that asking about directions or talking about her stuff she carries for too long gets her into logical mode of thinking which is the opposite of what we want. So even if I start like that I quickly throw something flirty/edgy to break that pattern. I don't know about you guys but the last thing I want to do when I flirt with a chick is to see her thinking or analyzing what we do and talk about. I want her to have a good time with me.

Here's quick example of 2 versions of the same opener...
least personable: is that a good book?
most personable: why do you want to read that book?

See the difference? The emphasis is on why SHE wants to read THAT book. Essentially the second version cuts the initial small talk and GETS HER ATTENTION FAST so you can game while the first version takes more time to get that point of having her attention [if you're talkative enough to even get there].

Also most personable route puts the girl on the spot a bit so it gives you more options to take the convo in various directions. She's confused..
"is he accusing me and my taste?"
"is this book bad?"
"what does he mean 'why do *I* want to read it?' I don't look like I like reading books?"
"wtf?"

Whereas the answer to "is that a good book?" is usually short and like whatever so if you don't know how to come up with things to say out of thin air you're basically fucked.

Other example...
least personable: excuse me, do you know where the nearest church is?
most personable: excuse me, i'm looking for a church, you look like you pray a lot so you know, in which church priests are the most forgiving ones? you know that feeling when you have to get some shit off your chest...

In the end there is place and time for everything. If you prefer going less personable you gotta ramble like a pro to show your interest. If you want to skip a few steps then show interest asap by being curious about the girl in front of you.

@robreke

Turns our I already answered you in your other thread. How could you forget? I'm so hurt right now man [Image: amuse.gif] Look... http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42...96190.html

XXL,

I didn't forget that post bro...haha. I actually went back and read it after I sent you that last query....I'd just forgotten that you put the links in one of your posts there to the 'cool direct/indirect'.

I checked those out and they're great. I just need to internalize it.

I suppose with me, it's the conflict ( in daygame at least ) of trying not to "scare the cat" as Roosh says vs. getting her to talk /open about herself.

My mindset...perhaps incorrectly..is if I go from the open to something like " by the way, those are interesting shoes...are they Versace's".....or " by the way, you like athletic today....are you an exercise girl?" that she'd be thinking "he just went asking me about my prop to asking about my shoes or athletic outfit/body...." and it would send off her 'cat' alarm.

To elaborate - if one opens about the prop....even though it's logical, at least you're "in the conversation" and she's quite unawares....whereas, if you notice something about her and comment off the bat, it's almost akin to a direct opener and she's more likely to "flee" etc...not stay in the conversation as long. At least this has been my thinking. In retrospect, however, with my results....I am going to start right off....or very soon in the conversation switching about her.

There was this hot blonde I saw the next day looking at a book and I opened her with the 'is that a good book' deal actually as she was walking off he aisle.....in retrospect, considering she was wearing fuzzy interesting leather boots I'd never seen...I could have commented/inquired about them then made up some story about why I'm interested in her boots.

I think what's finally sinking in is you have to subtly switch or open with something about her. Obviously, scaring the cat is a chance we all take when practicing game.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread