rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Marketing and Passive Income Thread

Online Marketing and Passive Income Thread

Quote: (12-15-2014 12:31 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

I'm hoping someone will chime in with how to drive traffic to websites. Over the years we've been losing listeners due to the fact that the radio tuners that listeners come from are going away or being hidden. On-air promos remind people of the website address but there's a very low conversion rate there. It amazes me how many people cannot remember the web address to tune in after listening for months or even years.

If we had 20k I'd want to spend it on advertising to get more website listeners. People on iTunes or Winamp or Windows media player don't show the banner ads that make us money.

We don't have 20k though, what are cheap and free ways to advertise that are effective?

spend some of that money, litery only a few hundred to 1k and build up a massive social media following, like 100k on fb and 100k on twitter, then when you go live you will have a live feed direct to people. the podcasts i follow do this and it works great, the other thing is the content, if people dont come back and want to hear more, you will know by how many people bookmark it or share. either way it works and its low cost. hush hush, but you can start with some fake to boost up the account,then get some real follower services, that will push the accounts forward with real people and at and around that point you will start getting new real followers each day, I run social media packages for small to large companies, and it works like a charm. GL

Messages In This Thread