rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder around the world

Tinder around the world

Quote: (01-05-2015 10:33 AM)viajero Wrote:  

How was quality in Bogota? How much time were you putting into these girls to get the bang?

Bogota quality was pretty good. I went out several times with a 9/10 - yes, not exaggerating - but she said she wouldn't fuck until after 3 months of dating. She had a little bit of an arrogant side though, but I can't say I blame her.

The girls I actually hooked up with were 6's and 7's. They also came to my hotel room without much resistance. One also met me at the airport with food. Still, I don't think I could count on a guaranteed bang from Tinder in Bogota. I had 3 girls out of maybe 10 I met actually bang and several were so nervous that even kissing was a stretch for them. Quality in South America is much higher than the quality in Asia, but competition is much greater.

Time to bang depends. Most of the time it was one date or two, never too long. That being said, I'm not old and was working in these places so potentially my value to them was a bit higher.

Messages In This Thread