rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Class outnumbered by females

Class outnumbered by females

Quote: (09-12-2011 01:24 PM)Andreas Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2011 12:15 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2011 12:07 PM)Andreas Wrote:  

How come you didn't do it when you were at highschool? Is it because you didn't know?
I know why i feel lazy and took the advice for granted. I didn't feel any pain so far. I'm drowning in comfort zone. I bet you any money though that i'm not the first one who heard this kind of advice. And many people who had the same opportunity as me did not took advantage of it untill they really got slapped in the face by life. One day i will regret for not following your advice but it will be too late and i'm gonna have to start from scratch. Then i will probably advice another kid to follow this advice but he probably won't do it either......

Do you realize how lucky you are to have discovered game and this forum so early in life? Wake the fuck up and do something about it or you won't ever change.

*Tick Tock*

That is the sound of your life running out.

You're also wasting other helpful people's valuable time by ignoring the very advice you sought out to begin with.

YESSS captain. If you stress so much that it's important i will suck it up and do it then. [Image: bounce.gif] [Image: embarrassed.gif]

Gmac gives solid advice, and only an idiot would ignore it. Also where do you get this idea you need to suck up? The fact is dealing with people socially is often simply a matter of adjusting to their personality, their likes and dislikes.

You think all those Kings, Emperor's and Leaders in history won simply by bull dozing through every obstacle in their path? They realized that you need to adjust tactics to suit whatever obstacle in your path.

This is nothing different.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Messages In This Thread