rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Handsome, famous millionaire is a nauseating simp

Handsome, famous millionaire is a nauseating simp

Not every man's life goal is to slay a new hot pussy every day. Not every man is born to be a player with a player's libido, thirst and drive for polygamy, which are essential for being a player. Some men are just born and raised in traditional environments and it's in their nature to find and settle for -who they think- a caring woman who is smart, witty and sophisticated (ha ha). I've known such men all my life, they find a girlfriend in freshman year and they stick with her for 4-5 years until they put a ring on her, hoping things will go the way they plan them to go. While I can't spend more than 3 hours with a girl without being bored, these men are willing to spend a lifetime with a girl who they think is worthy. Are these men all brainwashed by the society? No, that's just their nature. I consider myself a player now after a harsh transformation, but ever since I can remember I've always wanted many beautiful girls in my life. It was just my means of achieving it that were wrong. My brother, on the other hand, is a soft and emotional guy and no matter how hard I try to shove the red pill down his throat he will end up having oneitis on a mediocre girl and he will marry her no matter what I say (he is 17 now). Does that mean he is brainwashed and I'm not? That's just in his nature to be a golden beta.

In short, I don't blame this man for being a nice human being and trusting the girl he loves. He might be guilty for not improving himself so far, but that's it. It's not his fault that he is not aware of the fact that most girls, especially his girlfriend, are gold-digging materialistic manipulating untrustworthy impulsive bitches who will only value you as long as they are sexually attracted to you, and not after that. The only thing to be blamed here is the western society and divorce laws that will allow him to be completely ripped off and dried out of his blood by this bitch in a matter of years. This system can be changed, not the beta nature of men. Changing the beta nature of men and creating more players will lead to below-1.0 birth rates and extinction of certain nations.

Messages In This Thread