rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: Stop Looking At Women On Social Media Sites

Real Talk Sessions: Stop Looking At Women On Social Media Sites

I understand where you're coming from Jariel. I really like the post "series" you've been doing. Thank you for the valuable contributions first. I have nothing much to add other than this:

I use my social media (one of those picture ones) as a way to view beautiful photography from around the world. Some of this includes chicks, mostly in bikinis, in beautiful locales. I think of this on a certain level as inspiration and I enjoy flipping through pictures when I feel like it, especially if my girl or other girls are around. My girl hasn't ever said anything significant (good girl) but I can tell she notices. I get comments semi-regularly from other girls around and I enjoy shutting them down or asking them if they're jealous. I usually don't add any of them that I don't have some connection to in some fashion, be it personal or interest-wise.

Now, this definitely doesn't dominate my social media, but it's there and obviously it's very noticeable when I do flip past one. If a girl I were dating were to ever seriously question what I've got on my social media (especially seeing as how it's balanced) it'd be a strong sign to next her. My girl asked about one girl I flipped past (who happens to have over a million users) and I said, "oh that's my old hairstylist" like it was no big deal (and actually it isn't really to me) and I could tell she knew she better keep herself up in order to keep me. It was a wonderful thing to witness.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread