rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things You Accomplished in 2014

Things You Accomplished in 2014

2014 was a pretty solid year.

-Recovered from a major business loss(split with ex-biz partner) to come back stronger than ever.

-Last few months have been very good business wise, we've been closing some great contracts and doing really great on various projects. I"m setting myself up very nicely to have a great 2015 business wise, and will keep making more moves to live a comfortable and high income location independent lifestyle.

-Traveled to another Latin American nation and improved my Spanish from complete beginner to advanced beginner. Haven't done spanish lessons in a few months but will have to get back on that in 2015. Currently traveling in Asia.

-Game wise the year was mediocre, yet there was still major improvement, as compared to last year. Had a long as fuck dry spell which I broke by banging the most attractive and most sexual girl I've ever banged this year and kept her around for a few repeat fucks, and got into a couple other misadventures.

I think 2015 will be a great year, especially in the girls and finance department.

Messages In This Thread