rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Home-On-New-Year's-Eve Thread

The Home-On-New-Year's-Eve Thread

I went to a party at a beach house in Peru. I didn't know anyone there, the guy that invited me was a guy I had met at the club last week for all of 10 minutes. But he was cool and spoke English and liked chasing girls so I got his whatsapp. By the time I left the party this morning you would have think I threw it. Its like a gift, I go out solo and before the night is over I own the venue.

I was making out hard with the hottest 20 year old I have seen in Peru until her best friend and her BF got in some drunk drama fight an the girl I was making out with left.... She had her ex BF come and pick them up, He looked like a super jacked Abercrombie model.. I shook his hand and told him happy new year. I was pretty pleased with myself after knowing that guy was her ex BF, He was dreamy.... no homo.

Later I met a Russian guy in the street who I talked to because he looked like Roosh... He was cool and down to game women, we went to a club but it was like 4 am by that point and a waste of time. He lives in Moscow and I told him I was going to come crash on his couch and game girls with him this summer. He was all about it and told me all about how Russian and Brazilian women are the hottest and most feminine in the world. That works out nice cause I met a cool ass Brazilian amigo here that I plan on visiting when he goes back to Brazil. Does anyone else do this? Meet guys that are down for the cause and live in "poosy paradises" and just go fucking visit them. Meeting guys and breaking in social circle game even if its just the night of a party has been a GOLD MINE for me. Last night for instance...

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread