rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man leaves overweight bride-to-be at the altar

Man leaves overweight bride-to-be at the altar

Quote: (12-31-2014 04:45 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2014 06:11 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Me, suited, looking like Don Draper, in top physical form (I was lifting regular then) - paired with the bride's 'good friend' (funny that we all went to university together and I met her not once - bride is from the same city the university was in), who was a blonde who might have been 5'2 but pushed 200...

This sort of thing is actually an insult. Most women are socially aware and they are padding the way for their troll friend at your expense. When they throw you under the (fat) bus like that rest assured they don't value you or your friendship at all. You're just a man stand in for their play set.

Well if it is any consolation (and it rarely ever is...):

Bride - Cringingly mediocre Plain Jane who despite no extraordinary features of face or body, has an unearned superiority complex, who at the time needed to lose 15 but when I last saw her maybe a year later has gained about 30.

Maid of Honor - Extreme butterface; looked like a young Richard Gere.

Bridesmaid #1 - Rail-thin pasty white girl with acne, no tits or no ass.

Bridesmaid #2 - Girl who was 5'11 and at least 260. I had met her at school a few times, she was on the rowing team.

Bridesmaid #3 - The judgmental whale I was paired with.

I actually knew Bridesmaid #1 for quite a few years and she's a really nice girl; I wouldn't bang her ever but at least we could have shot the shit all night.

Thin and pasty girl > Butterface >= the whale > the giant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marrying the bride.

I knew all this heading in and seriously considered flaking on the wedding.

Messages In This Thread