rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Home-On-New-Year's-Eve Thread

The Home-On-New-Year's-Eve Thread

I was fully anticipating staying in last night (it's 2:15 PM now where I am) after cancelling my plans with about five attractive young women on account of a head cold.

Got home from work about 4:30PM, played in a computer game in bed for a few hours and by 7:30PM I was feeling awesome, so I motorbiked 5 km in the cold to the local club and waited 40 minutes for a single seat at a Texas BBQ bar. After a late dinner, I did Fireball shots till 11:30PM and then assembled with a crowd of hundreds in an open square.

With minutes to spare, I made friends with a couple young Chinese guys who offered me a can of diet coke and were grinning ear to ear in excitement about all the women in the area who "had already lost their virginity."

I took the two college freshmen to a bar after the ball dropped and bought them both a beer. Thirsty men need to drink.

Screw staying home.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread