rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jeremy Renner’s wife files divorce, less than a year, wants prenup thrown out

Jeremy Renner’s wife files divorce, less than a year, wants prenup thrown out

Hmmmmmm. Possibly relevant:

http://www.celebitchy.com/330384/did_jer...in_the_us/

This article being from roughly October 2013. Renner was married in January 2014.

Quote:Quote:

Lainey at LaineyGossip says she got a tip that Jeremy might have MARRIED his baby-mama Sonni Pacheco at some point recently. Lainey wrote yesterday: “Last week I received an anonymous tip from someone who said that Jeremy Renner and Sonni Pacheco (their daughter Ava Berlin was born earlier this year) got married because of her US visa expiring or something. None of my other sources were able to confirm it…” That’s interesting.

The backstory (as many of you know): Jeremy quietly announced earlier this year that he and Sonni (a 22-year-old Canadian model) were expecting their first child together. Jeremy and Sonni were no longer really dating, although he did move her into his home/guest house when he learned of her pregnancy. Since she gave birth to a daughter (Ava Berlin) in March, I believe Sonni and the baby are still living in Jeremy’s home or in his guest house.

There’s not a lot of confirmed gossip about it, but the impression I get is that Jeremy sort of enjoys this unconventional relationship and he’s jazzed about being a dad. But would he take it the Green Card Marriage Level? He might. Jeremy is… unconventional. His approach to his image, his private life, how he conducts himself around women… he breaks the mold. I have no predictions or assumptions. A Green Card Marriage might have happened. It wouldn’t surprise me at all. It also wouldn’t surprise me to learn that Jeremy and Sonni could have rekindled their romantic relationship and that the marriage is for real, and not a residency issue. It’s anyone’s guess!

Remember that part of her demands include the return of her passport, her birth certificate, and social security ID. She was a Canadian model. Did Jeremy get played for a Green Card, I wonder, especially given they'd supposedly stopped dating after she got pregnant?

This timeline is disgusting. They'd broken up by the time she found out she was pregnant - in mid 2012 or so, their kid was born March 2013. He does what they used to call "The Honourable Thing", doesn't toss her on her own, moves her into the guest house, and there she stays to have the kid. Then a year later, January 2014, they get married. He keeps her out of the limelight as much as possible, keeps the kid under wraps, everything celebrities demand in their lives. 11 months later, she's hit the door.

I note she's said in the court papers (copies here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...-ends.html ) that she doesn't know the ins and outs of his finances, which is good, but also that he's been evasive about her getting her passport back. The thought occurs that he's devoted to his daughter, so he's scared shitless she'll take the kid and run to Canada. That's why he doesn't want her to have her passport back.

EDIT: Also note in the papers that the bitch wants the Range Rover in the interim and Jeremy to keep on paying her fucking rent. Woo yeah, pity the single mother.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Messages In This Thread