rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Dude's Social Experiment: "I Don't Date White Girls"

Black Dude's Social Experiment: "I Don't Date White Girls"

Quote: (12-30-2014 06:03 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

If she dresses like those punk rocker girls or more ghetto, obviously if you step to them dressing GQ, you will intimidate them for sure.

The incongruity of that interaction will leave her confused, wondering, "Why me?"

Girls can fantasize about the upgrade all day, but most of them wouldn't know what to do with it if they could even have it in the first place.

A high-quality man will have a variety of women who would not only want to fuck him, but also be a part of his life. Most chicks are not ready for that level of competition nor are they ready to adhere to the inherent standards that must be met to keep that type of man.

That's why once you reach that status, you have to accept that 99% of women are really non-existent in your world, you have to go with the 1% that may actually fit. However, that's quite the challenge. Those women don't grow on trees and you don't even see them out in everyday life like that, meanwhile the extra average chicks are everywhere under the sun, at this point, you can be Ray Charles and see them from a mile away.

Messages In This Thread