rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ideal passive income to quit work forever

Ideal passive income to quit work forever

Just because someone who isn't fat posts a blurry picture with their username in no way proves that they got a 200K oil field job with no experience, own 30 rental units, and earned 500K in internet affiliate marketing, all in less than a year.
If anything, it made me more suspicious. Challenged again and again on his numerous inconsistencies, the OP in no way offered anything substantial throughout the thread. Yet the second someone lowered the bar to a challenge that both proves nothing, and is easy, he jumped on it despite it being undignified. He could have told you to fuck off, pm'ed with some of the oil field RVFers and they could very quickly vouch for him. Oh, and it's pretty clear he came up with the 200K figure by just doubling the title line of the 6 figures in 6 months oil field thread. 500K with some IM thing...not impossible...but unlikely...but the 200K oilfield job with 0 experience - there are plenty of oil guys here - is that possible?
Draw your own conclusions. But based on rational thought, and my own experience of life, combined with what I have learned from other's experience IRL and on RVF, this dog don't hunt. And if the OP does post some "datasheets" they will almost certainly be culled from google, and data mining RVF and other forums. They will have the veneer of legitimacy but lack any real depth.
If it doesn't walk like a duck or quack like a duck...then it's probably not a duck.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Messages In This Thread