rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Affordable hotels/hostals where you can bring back girls

Affordable hotels/hostals where you can bring back girls

The intent of this thread is simple, we make a list of places throughout the world that are reasonably cheap with a decent to good location, where you can bring back a girl to fuck. It is expected that these places offer no luxuries, just basic rooms with some privacy.

It can be a budget hotel where no one cares who you bring back, it can be a hostel where you can take a private room and without anyone noticing can slip in a girl at night or it can even be a hotel where a double room is just very affordable given the location and the competition.

Name of city-location/name of place/price range/additional comments:

- Peru, Lima, Barranco - La Quinta Allison hotel - 23$ - good location close to some bars/clubs in a nice area, owner didnt care at all who I brought back, paid for standard room

- Peru, Cusco, City centre - Hostal next to club Templo - 15$ - private but crappy room in a hostal, owner loved that I was taking girls back every night, forgot the actual name, but Templo is one of the top places and it is right beside it, with a door and then stairs going up, 3 streets from the main plaza.

- Poland, Wroclaw, City centre - Centrum hostal - about 16$ - you get a private room and a entry card to enter the building, your not allowed to take guests however and you pass a reception, I didnt take any girls back but I think you probably can pass them through and in worst case scenario I assume they would just double the fee and then it is still very reasonable.

- Czech Republic, Ostrava, in the party street - Hotel Ruby Blue - 40$ - for this price you have a nice comfortable double room

- Ecuador, Quito, Plaza Foch (party district), Jose Calama street - 25$ - there are some hostals here with private rooms for 15$, if you bring a girl back you pay 10$ extra, no questions asked, right in the middle of the nightlife

Messages In This Thread