rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Actress Rants About Guys With Yellow Fever

Actress Rants About Guys With Yellow Fever

She's definitely my type in terms of looks. She looks 1/2 asian actually. Anyway, in Japan there are hundreds of thousands of girls like her physically, so in the greater scheme of things, she's nothing special. She's great with make up, which appears to give asian girls the biggest bang for the buck of any race.

But she's just unhappy. I don't know why, and I don't care why. She projects her dissatisfaction with herself and the world on everyone else. With a million subscribers, her ego is gigantic, but she has not reached the fame she wanted, nor do the "right" kind of people fawn over her. She gets adulation from losers who would do anything for her, but she actually would only respect a man who put her in her place, although fame and feminism may have damaged her irreversibly. I suspect she has daddy issues.

She kind of reminds me of a less attractive fully Americanized asian that I have banged semi-regularly here, and after the last time I don't want to bang her again because her personality has become so caustic and masculine that it just makes me ill. We cannot allow that bad energy to enter our lives in any meaningful way.

Just avoid American girls in America.

Messages In This Thread