rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top Ten Pick Up Epiphanies by Neil Strauss

Top Ten Pick Up Epiphanies by Neil Strauss

Neil and those guys really have this shit broken down. Alot of you guys/us have been studying the game so long that its almost becoming a "philosophy" , its starting to dig even "deeper" into the mind of Man, so deep that we are starting to question our "purpose". Are we just a bunch of soulless gorillas running around with our dicks in our hands? Can chasing pussy really be a worthy pursuit for a man?, Did we sell our souls to the devil? I havent read it yet but from reading the interview with Neil Straus and the amazon details in seems like ?'s like this come up in the "dark side of the game" part of this book(s). ....Are we wasting are time pursuing something that will never bring us true happiness ? WORRY NOT MY BROTHERS ! Einstein was a womanizer, John F. Kennedy, Che Guevara, Martin Luther King. This IS a natural and noble pursuit for a man....What else would a man dedicate his life to? .....kids (i hate um) ,a wife, a job, golf, sports, art, music, etc. etc. etc. Hey, I like hot women....more then golfing and watching football and pizza and beer and saving redwood trees and working out and being liked by other people....none of that stuff is any more "worthy" or "noble" then game. Any life pursuit will have its ups and downs.....In the end, its about what you want out of life......i know what i want....and to quote my 88 year old grandma who wont quit drinking or smoking...." you die the way you want and I'll die the way i want"

Messages In This Thread