rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dalhousie University threatens to expel students over misogynistic comments

Dalhousie University threatens to expel students over misogynistic comments

As a Dalhousie student (yes, I'm pulling the SJW and verifying my credentials) I've heard enough about this.

The president of Dalhousie offered a restorative justice solution. This was upon recommendation by the girls who were targeted by the FB group. They obviously are willing to forgive as long as the students take the restorative justice seriously. Of course, the feminists get their panties in a twist and create a hashtag called #dalhousiehateswomen.

The students under fire are idiots. Not for having masculine tendencies, but for displaying them on a FB group that could be easily found. One white knight is invited and the whole group gets ousted.

I've been home for the break and it blows my mind how much attention this is getting outside of Nova Scotia, as well as all of the things these schools get in shit for. The chloroform joke, which I've heard Jimmy Carr as well as countless other people make, is being twisted into a something far worse.

I don't mind the restorative justice punishment. Like I said, the students were dumb and it'll hopefully resolve things. But that's not enough to satisfy some. They want a head on a stick.

Messages In This Thread