rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obama Only Calls on Female Reporters During Press Conference

Obama Only Calls on Female Reporters During Press Conference

So, he is basically the beta-orbiter and chief of the USA?

I have said it before and will say it again. Women now control elections. At the national level they collectively have more than 50% of the ballot, I think in the last presidential election it was 58%. At the local level it can easily be in the 70% or higher depending on the location.

Also, women know that husbands and fathers of girls are going to act differently than fathers of boys. I have seen some relate this to conspiracy theories and the PTB but I think it is a bit more unconscious and evolutionarily generated. I doubt, as with many things, that individual women are even aware of it.

IF you want to know who will win the next election, and to what degree they will pander to women and make men's lives worse, just look at which candidates, male or female, have daughters instead of sons.

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

Messages In This Thread