rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread III

The Ukraine Thread III

@Jimukr104, "If you look back, even before Roosh published Bang Ukraine, I wrote a whole post detailing Caveman game in Ukraine and I made the example. It sounded you you quoted me. I used the same dance example. I observed it but I didn't just OBSERVE. I acted. Ukrainian women , in general, like aggressive dominant guys who will carry them away."

Jim, I can't find the post you are relating to, but to bring it up a level would you recommend cavemen game for Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia while on dates (primarily 1st dates)? Although I have traveled in all 3 countries my sample size is relatively small so I am still torn on whether I should continue doing the "white knight" game of being a gentleman or whether I should be much more persistent with holding, touching, kissing, and constantly escalating? So, far the escalation moves have worked very well but I have not tried anything more than french kissing on the 1st date for fear of looking too needy.

Messages In This Thread