rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Gym Shoe Suggestions?

New Gym Shoe Suggestions?

For running, you should really determine if you have low/high arches, flat feet, and if you pronate or not.

A good running shop will be able to tell you this.

Another quick test you can do is to wet your bare foot and step on a piece of cardboard (foot should be damp, not soaking). You can also use a paper grocery bag.
Do a quick online search about wet foot imprints for runners and it will tell you what means what.

I wear neutral cushioned shoes for distance running. I have worn the same brand/model for nearly 10 years...if it works why switch it.

So I would try to find one that works for you and it also depends what terrain you're running on and how far. For marathon training, for instance, you'd not want a racing flat.

If I am able to run farther and faster through hard, consistent training (and not get injured or suffer undue aches and pains in the process) then I know that my shoe is doing it's job.

Messages In This Thread