rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Euro 2012. Negative consequences for Poland, Ukraine?

Euro 2012. Negative consequences for Poland, Ukraine?

I think it will strengthen the stereotype they already have. A lot of drunk Brits will come and hit on the girls just like they do during stag season, and get rejected like they already do. They're going to show a side of Westerners they they already know. Most of those guys will be older (since they have money), and not be hitting on the girls.

The games are only 3 weeks long. The average Polish girl won't even notice, especially since it will happen in June, when they are studying for finals (i.e. not going out) and on the way out of the cities. Maybe she will get hit on 2 or 3 times by drunk foreigners. Do you really think a year after the games, that event is going to hurt your chances? Even if it is slightly harder, I'm sure it's nothing that a few extra approaches can't fix. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Messages In This Thread