rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indonesian vs. Filipino girls.

Indonesian vs. Filipino girls.

Quote: (12-18-2014 11:46 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I have been in Jakarta almost a month now, and I have pretty much concluded that Filipino girls are better overall (not by much) than Indonesian girls (with the caveat that I have never been to a 2nd tier Indonesian city and I didn't like Manila that much either).
Here are a few reasons why:

I was also in Jakarta recently and I concur with everything you've said. The other times i've been in Jakarta I hung out with a socially well connected Chinese-Indo dive buddy of mine. Unfortunately he's working outside the country now. It was easy to bang off his social circle back then (all Chinese-Indo) and I didn't even do much nightlife or online stuff at all.

Running solo though I have noticed that all my matches on Tinder were still from Chinese-Indonesians and nary a muslim. I think Chindos have prettier faces and are classier overall so this was fine with me. Average level of attractiveness was about a 7. I get far less quantity of matches in Jakarta compared with Manila or Bangkok though.

I found it a bit of a chore to chat with and get these girls out a lot of them were really working full time.

I'm asian so I didn't get the bule groupies. It appears to me that most of the hardcore groupies are Javanese. I'm here for other reasons as well so I didn't do much nightlife.

Just from online dating bangs the Philippines is still the best for me and next would be Bangkok.

For social circle banging results in the past i'd say Manila and Jakarta are on par though.

Messages In This Thread