rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trying To Show My Friend the Truth

Trying To Show My Friend the Truth

Quote: (12-19-2014 08:17 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

This might be taking the metaphor a bit too far, but Neo was already looking everywhere for Morpheus and the truth before Morpheus gave him the red pill. My point is, you can't shove the red pill down his throat. He needs to be looking for it and come to you. He needs to be asking you questions like ''What am I doing wrong? Why does my dating life suck?'' only then can you help him make life-changing decisions such as swallowing the red pill.

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

Messages In This Thread