rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Swedish Game Thread

The Swedish Game Thread

I've been here (Sthlm)9 months and during the summer. Stockholm still isn't anything to write home about. Day gaming is a waste of time. I will tell you why. In Sweden, they don't lock up their inside in an asylum like most countries; they let them wonder the street and they talk to people. The only other people that speak on the street are drunks. So... the that is, if you speak to someone on the street without a purpose, you are either drunk or crazy.

The only time I game chicks on the street is when I am on my phone and they hear my American accent. They will jump in my conversation by repeating exactly what I just said. When I see the chicks eyes light up, then I open her but I stay on my phone for a bit to ignore her. Giving them too much attention early on will kill your game here. That includes heavy eye contact.

Messages In This Thread