rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daily game lessons thread

Daily game lessons thread

Not being in a great mood doesn't imply you can't approach .

2 nights ago , My best buddy called me ; he had a bottle of Gin and thought we could shoot the shit sipping Gin Tonic . It was just a random night where you wanna have fun with your buddy and recall some crazy experiences. We get out of the appartment ,and I recommend we go to a nice pub that plays sick tunes of deep House .

I wasn't really in the mood to approach , but these 2 chicks sitting right next to me were having lots of fun ,and would laugh so loud that night . This sends a signal that they're horny as fuck . A few moments later , I caught one of them telling her friend " How do I look tonight ? " I immediately tell her that she looked stunning . Both of them started laughing , I chat with them for like 5 mins ,then I turn around and carry on my conversation with my buddy.

We had 30 mins before the closing of the bar , I ask the two chicks in which part of the city they live in so we can give them a ride . They hopped in the car , I pull the bottle of Gin and tell them " Do you really wanna go back home now ?" . I turn up the music , they go wild ,start singing and screaming . As we drove by the corniche , I feel one chick's hands wrapped around my neck . I turn around , pull her head and we start making out . We head directly to the appartment , the girl I was with showed that LMR shit but suavely surrenders against my aloofness .

I probably had the best sex in my life with this solid 8 (24yo) who had one hell of a voluptuous body ( BJ /Deep throat/Anal /Cum in face) . She said she hadn't been fucked so hard and dominated this way in a long time. My new lifestyle takes all the credit for this . ( Workout /No junk food / No fap in 126 days/cold showers )

My buddy got laid too with her friend, she was a 6.5 with a great ass . He told me why do I always have to pick up the hottest , I told him next time approach the hottest and you'll have her worship your cock for the night.

This chick I banged had at least 3 thirsty orbiters staring at her and one beta who dared to approach under the influence of alcohol .Poor thing got humiliated and laughed at by the girls .

My lesson ; Even when in you're in a shitty mood just approach , you never know how your night gonna end.

Messages In This Thread