rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Quote: (12-18-2014 12:36 PM)Loveless Wrote:  

I am on the verge of booking a stay in Rajah Park. However, should I get a room at one of the Mactan resorts or is it fine to go there for a day to enjoy the beach hit on some girls and either try to bring them back to my room or meet up with them later in the city?

Yeah the Rajah Park is quite classy, and the doormen are preety chilled. Try tipping him during the day so that he doesnt cause shit with you when you want to bring back girls at night.

I think it would be best to get a room at one of the mactan resorts so that you can get girls a bit tipsy and then bring em back to your room immediately or bring a girl from cebu with you to the mactan resort. Eithey way you'll enjoy the poosy paradise.

Messages In This Thread