rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Croatia Yacht Trip Advice

Croatia Yacht Trip Advice

Quote: (12-18-2014 02:25 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2014 09:02 PM)pualifestyle0808 Wrote:  

Yeah it is peak season around July time frame inline with Ultra Europe that Croatia will be hosting. The trip is expensive at $4000 for the 13 days which includes Ultra Music for 3 days. I have reached out to the company and they have confirmed majority are female travelers with about 30% of all travelers being solo. I would think this increases chances of gaming girls and hitting the gold. I am on the wait-list but haven't decided if I want to fork out that much coin. I would want to go to primarily hook up and my worry is just the quality of girls aboard the ship.

Meh sounds pretty fishy dude. For $4000 you could party like a maniac in Budapest and Kiev for a month+. Croatia doesn't have a reputation for being full of easy lays either. Lots of locals cockblock sometimes too. If it sounds too good to be true it almost always is. Don't do it.

He won't be banging croatians anyway, they can't afford to go on yacht week. It'll be aussies, brits, canadians and americans.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Messages In This Thread