rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obama opens full diplomatic relations with Cuba to legally obtain Cuban Cigars

Obama opens full diplomatic relations with Cuba to legally obtain Cuban Cigars

Quote: (12-17-2014 01:20 PM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

Cuba will be the new Great Vaginal Frontier for the American man, like how our grandfathers fucked their way through liberated Europe as heroes. It's Ukraine in 1996 and you're a millionaire with an extra Green Card in hand, strolling down the road.

I doubt it. This is Cuba, not North Korea. They already have a thriving tourist industry and have had for many years. They've always gotten tourists from Europe and Canada. Just not Americans. Their government tries to keep tourists and locals from mingling and I'm sure that policy would remain if the American travel ban were lifted. The government's message is: Welcome to Cuba, please spend your tourist dollars but don't try and fuck with our society.

Quote: (12-17-2014 02:00 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Great...so a rush if American culture and bad habits such as shitty food and obese 'Meruicans will rush Cuba now.

In 2014 I think its a achievement when a place has no McDonalds and is shielded from American culture.

You can't on one hand applaud this move but not accept that Cuba will now change and become just like the rest of places with those host of issues of being tied into the Western matrix.

There are McDonald's chains all over Latin America. Did those countries all of a sudden become colonies of America? Does having McDonald's and Levi's jeans in Brazil destroy their culture? Did they stop becoming authentically Brazilian? Having McDonald's in Brazil obviously doesn't destroy their culture anymore than having Fogo de Chao chains in America subverts our culture. Why is it any different for Cuba? I'm able to go to Cuban restaurants in America and listen to Cuban music, but they shouldn't be allowed the same freedom of choice?

Messages In This Thread