rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your biggest red flags?

What are your biggest red flags?

There are some red flags that have been mentioned that I want to second or expand upon. For one women with "skeletons in their closet", now this is kind of vague and can include a variety of things, but any woman with a checkered past that has had fucked up shit in it.

Women that were sexually abused should be high on the list of "skeletons in the closet", now I truly feel bad for victims of abuse, but this psychological trauma endured as a child often morphs into some kind of psychological or personality disorder as an adult. Women that have been molested are often completely fucked up and crazy in the head, which is a ticking time bomb if you get involved with them. I suspect my ex-GF who has borderline personality disorder was sexually abused as a child, and she's one sick, twisted, fucked up individual.

Other skeletons could be drug abuse or addiction, even if it was just a phase or she went to rehab, chances are she whored it up, did some fucked up shit, and hit rock bottom while doing drugs. In other words chicks with drug problems are damaged goods, I should know since I've dated them.

Kind of going off drug use, a major red flag are women that drink to the point of getting blacked out drunk. I know girls like this and not only are they putting themselves at risk of being date raped, but once they are blacked out they are not even conscious of what they are doing, which can lead to a whole grip of bad shit. I especially hate how a lot of modern American women try to use being "blacked out" as an excuse for their behavior. Like, "what I made out with that guy at the bar last night? Oh my God I don't even remember that, I was blacked out..."

Finally another one that I think was mentioned are girls that are constantly making new "BFFs" every couple months, only to have a falling out and then moving onto new "best friends". I've dated a couple chicks like this, where suddenly they'd meet a new girl and after a month they are "BFFs", only to rinse and repeat the cycle every couple months. A guy may wonder what this has to do with him and not think it's worth even thinking about, but if she's that impulsive and moves on that quickly in her relationships with her friends, then she won't think twice about rinse and repeating with you the object of her affection, until a new guy comes along to sweep her off her feet.

Messages In This Thread