rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game... Some Real Jedi Shit!

Game... Some Real Jedi Shit!

Quote: (09-08-2011 02:37 PM)wolf Wrote:  

Yes, he slept with chicks that had bf's but he didn't know the guys. But this is too close to home. Somewhere you got to draw the line.

Moral Relativism.

That is like a Muslim calling out a Christian for eating pork. The two obviously have different ideas and standards of morality!

You are criticizing Wizard from a point of morality and sense of justice, yet in order to be just, judgment must be equally served to all people. However, certain people (your acquaintances, friends, etc.) get preferential treatment while others do not. That is illogical. You are saying that it is not O.K. to cheat on people with whom you know, but it is O.K. to cheat on strangers.

That is like saying...

It is not O.K. to murder your friends, but it is O.K. to murder strangers simply because you do not know them.

It is not O.K. to steal from your friends, but it is O.K. to steal from strangers simply because you do not know them.

Do you realize just how daft this sounds?

How many lies does it take to become a liar? Just one. How many times do you have to cheat with women to become a cheater? Just one. Stop trying to rationalize this away! Regardless with the type of woman you slept with, a married, engaged, or has a bf, you have still cheated.

Would you...

Sleep with the wife of a doctor that saved your life after a car accident?
Bang a woman whose boyfriend is a firefighter that saved your little cousin from a burning building?
Commit adultery with a woman whose husband is serving overseas in the military?

In all these cases, I don't know these guys very well, but they have earned my respect and gratitude. There is more than just familiarity to stop a man from cheating with someone else's girl. I have respect for men who have made a difference in people's lives and have a purpose in life.

You seem surprised that a girl would cheat on her boyfriend. Why have you never called out guys here on the forum when they slept with engaged, and, even yes, married women while you are coming down on Wizard for sleeping with someone's gf, and, more likely, a FWB?

I am not taking sides and saying that what Wizard did was right or wrong, and I have nothing against you personally; I just have a problem with your illogical argument based on moral relativism. Far better, it would have been, had you said that you were against all types of cheating.

Hello.

Messages In This Thread