rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming supermarket and fast food cashier girls

Gaming supermarket and fast food cashier girls

Shit. I was hoping you wanted recipes. I'm a Wayne Brady of pickup improve. Almost every approach is different. I have 3 or 4 routines I use for barmaids, but the rest is on the fly. The shitty part is, I forgot a lot of what I say. It sucks being ADHD. I need to start writing shit down.

If the place is real busy I usually pass, as it's hard to get enough time to escalate to a number. I walk with "true grit" swag, so the customers behind me aren't gonna make any verbal complaints. Still though, the girl don't want to get in trouble by bullshitting when customers are waiting. It's best to go during off times. I never eat lunch at 1200 hrs. Try swooping at 1400 hrs. Less customers.

If a girl has obvious bitch shields I use shock and awe, which is a cornerstone of my game.

Her: What can I get for you?
Me: Oh, nothing, I'm just casing the joint.

--------or-----------
Her: What can I get for you?
Me: Nothing. My friend ate here last week and died.
Her: No way!
Me: Well, he died from and aneurism, but you never know.
Her: You're crazy!
Me: Wow, crazy is Polish neighbors middle name. What are you doing later?

I never go for her number, unless there is huge IOI's. If they lean over the counter you are in. Otherwise, I write my number on the receipt or pass a business card discretely. Yeah, it gives them time to rethink and not call, but it is what it is.

Another poster mentioned going low and slow. This is how I usually end up getting the bang. After 2 or 3 visits the girl gets familiar, especially when you say shit that she will remember. I would rather hold off on the number when my chances are better.

Messages In This Thread