rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What it means to truly be Alpha

What it means to truly be Alpha

Quote: (09-08-2011 11:12 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2011 10:22 AM)Jarocho2003 Wrote:  

Btw, a story about me having a "relationship" problem with a former gf. I told him (pimp homie) that I was able to walk out on her since she was being flaky and not respecting my time. He told me that I could do that, but there was something I could try before moving on, so he went on to suggest I write a fake letter that was from an ex "Yolanda" and to accidentally leave it on the current GF's bed after fucking her.
Sure enough I did it and for the next 3 months I had this GF working and bringing me all of her money.
In case you wonder what was on the letter it was nothing more than Yolanda wanting to get back together and offering to do anything (including taking care of my financially). The key was to add words like "I've been with many men but none like you", "I want you to be my king and I'll be your slut if you want me to"...Bonus points would have been to add a photo of a hot bitch but in my case the words themselves had enough of a impact to change the way that relationship was going.
Again, aiming for the brain to control the pussy...

I like this, it reeks of Puss crookedness.

Moma, PC was one of the first posters I enjoyed reading here because I could relate to his type of game a lot. It's very similar to being a pimp because it about controling her in such a way that she is happy to do shit for you...win-win...

Messages In This Thread