rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monterrey vs Guadalajara

Monterrey vs Guadalajara

Quote: (11-14-2014 05:28 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

Yeah I vote for Monterrey as well.

I co-sign KinTut's assessment, especially the San Pedro area in Monterrey.

Beautiful chicks, day game is easier in Monterrey and of course they are friendlier.

To me conservative is actually better because the women are friendlier and their bitch shields are very low. A more liberal city equals higher bitch-shields and colder girls. I'm not a big fan of Mexico City or Guadalajara when it comes to girls. Although the girls in Guadalajara are fly and the city is great, but I'm more of a guy who likes to explore cities aside the mainstream which is where you get your real value as a foreigner.

Go to Monterrey, you won't be disappointed.

That is what I notice actually. This whole thing discussed in the past about conservative being a barrier in places like Philippines is nonesense. The most liberated countries are places like Canada and Toronto. they are more liberated than anywhere pretty much but the bitch shields are what actually get in the way. Conservative Mindanao is as far away from liberated lands as you an get and getting pussy is a joke. These 'conservative' girls are so nice, it is hard to not make love in regions like this.

The girls here say "it is liberated there you must get so many girls in Canada" I am like Uh, no, it is bitch shield central, obviously where I am now is where I get girls all the time while I stand little chance in Toronto.

Messages In This Thread