rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Marketing and Passive Income Thread

Online Marketing and Passive Income Thread

I have a niche site that I got started by a team about 8 months ago. 50 articles 500-700 words each.

It ranks ok on google but now I have a situation where I have no motivation or time to work on SEO, creating more content or creating more affiliate opportunities.

I've tried looking into doing a 50/50 profit share with someone who could take over for optimising and creating more affiliate income but come up with nothing.
If anyone would be interested in this PM me.

Also I have a new ecommerce site that takes up a majority of my time.

Quote: (12-14-2014 03:32 AM)JackFrost Wrote:  

I run a few eCommerce stores and do seo for clients. One thing ive found thats more on the easy side and residual is kindle books. you can write books as small as 30 pages of good content, like some how to manuals. Ive found it to be one of my best autopilot streams, I plan to crunch down on it more next year. As once I pop the book up on kindle I seldom even have to touch it again. Promotion on top of that just increases sales even more. and you can write on literally anything. Ill discuss more if anyone is interested.

I will send you a PM re eCommerce.

Messages In This Thread