rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How good game looks like?

How good game looks like?

I know this is a game forum but to be honest i only have read Daybang and summaries of the MM.

I have been getting some success, that i thought was mostly by my looks. But i'm struggling now, so it seems it was more the logistics.

I was using some kind of semi-fame game, i think the easiest to compare is a fraternity.

I helped some cool friends to throw a lot of student parties, i didn't knew the girls who attend but my friends. a lot of girls used to see me going arround, i just would talk to girls like if it was nothing. If one of them showed me IOIs, that happened very usual, i would try to go further.

Of course, i have tried to use that game now and discovered how much it sucks for the average guy, girls don't give a fuck about my casual approach, even if i have trusted mostly in my looks there are dozens of guys with better looks and way better talking.

I have seen the videos of Krauser and GLL and they don't seem to be doing something extraordinary, is just confident approach and physical escalation. That is what 60% of what i see average guys doing in nightlife. So if that's game half of the guys have it here. I have done it in daytime and resulted in some lays but found it more exhausting and boring, i think the ROI in daygame it's better, even if i didn't feel extraordinary girls seemd to dig more and find intriguing the fact that i was approaching them in daytime, i guess the reason i'm not doing anymore is because i'm more a nighthowl and like to drink, so going for girls is a good excuse.

Giovanny's posts tend to be very insightful and inspiring, although i still can't find in his writting what mades him better than the average guy, it would seem that he just approaches. No offense, what i mean is that maybe is the vibe, or something that is not so easy to put in words, but i just can't know. Anyway i'm sure he is a great role model.

Anyway, this guys are all about daygame, what is good game in night times?

Messages In This Thread