rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"You are not allowed to love" - Feminist Mom Shocked That Her Son Is Into Women

"You are not allowed to love" - Feminist Mom Shocked That Her Son Is Into Women

Growing up my grandmother had a lot of say over how I was raised. I remember making a comment about how I thought some woman in a movie was good looking, and my grandmother overheard. She lost her shit and told me that I can't "treat women like that" and that "women aren't just objects." But she went one step further and told me my actions were disgusting and that I wasn't raised to be like that.

This was all over showing interest in the opposite fucking sex.

When I hit high school you best fucking believe that I was this beta fuck who got so nervous talking to women out of fear of offending them.

Now my grandmother sees the shit I do on facebook and messages how she's "worried about me" and how some of the stuff I say is "misogynistic." I feel bad for my uncles directly raised under her, they're the most fucked up brony-loving people you'll ever meet. But you know, feminism is progressive or something.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Messages In This Thread