rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Richmond ,Virginia

Richmond ,Virginia

Finally got around to going out again.
I've been running Tinder and OKC game alot considering I work all day.. and dont care to drive an hour RT just to try t o run day game at 6pm.
Maybe Im just really unlucky.. but so many women that Im encountering.. live with their parents...Im up for 4 chicks still living with parents while in their 20s.
Since I live outside the city.. its making my logistics a little harder, getting them to come straight to my place.
Almost all of my bangs in the past happen at the girls place. at least the first time.

I went out with a couple friends. and decided to randomly try a couple places in the downtown area

Tiki Bob's Cantina

This place sucked as..we got their early.. it was full of some really trashy looking people.
Not the girls you wanna take home..or even stand next to.
One of my friends ordered a beer that tasted like soda water.
We left before the place even started to fill up.
ITs possible that is better at 1am or something.. but the people were still horrible.. and it was off some side streat
[Image: 13508_85634.jpg]

Vision Ultra Lounge & Restaurant
We just walked by this place.. It had a line full of the nastiest looking black chicks I could see and dudes in hoodies.
ITs a black club for he ghetto people.
A girl told me that the place has a 20 dollar cover.. but was trying to flirt with me to bring her in with me VIP
She was a 8.. but her 2 friends looked like short black love children of Ronald McDonald and the Michelin man
[Image: 17254_410831000223_7801450_n.jpg?oh=51b8...2ab93a1682]

I don't even know why we decided to try nw places.
But maybe one day in the future a dude will see my mistakes and learn from them

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread