rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fitness Model/Instructor game

Fitness Model/Instructor game

Quote: (12-13-2014 01:55 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2014 07:15 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

So I would never have a 130 pound girl train me - if nothing else I'd run circles around her.

However, be this as it may. The underlying problem here is that you got suckered into her steering the conversation into baiting you as a client. You should have been more open about it - perhaps even a tad obnoxious. Give her a wink and a smile and say: 'No darling, I'm really not interested in cross-fit - I got my own routine. But if you want we can grab some drinks next Tuesday.' Leave it at that and see what happens. Probably nothing but that's part of the numbers game.

...Thing is buddy - those girls they know what you want the second you lay eyes on them. They are not stupid and they are the ones leveraging the conversation in their favor. Quite shamelessly most of the times.

... Somehow getting sucked into her spin/cross-fit/yoga class won't get you any closer to her juicy pussy than the rest of those suckers. Separate yourself from the rest by working on yourself, physically and mentally.

Yeah I agree 100%. She caught me with my guard down honestly, when I was between sets of heavy squats. I tend to be very single-minded and focused during my workouts, and switching from that over to "game aware state" is hard for me.

Studying game stuff has made me realize that I need to trust my gut instincts more often, and also I've become more aware of how I'm being manipulated at times.

Whenever I've spoken with her, I have given her very strong eye contact, which she has returned, but I don't sense it as an IOI. No, something seems a bit fake/manipulative about it to me. If it were a real IOI she would look down/away more often.

It is interesting to realize how it can be harder to say "no" to a cute girl than you think it would be, when she stares into your eyes like that.

I was thinking of saying, "Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't really see myself being trained by some cute little girl." But maybe that's too harsh?

People laugh at me when I tell them this but I refuse to ever deal with an attractive woman when buying anything significant at all.

I don't trust myself to be 100% sound in my judgement in these situations.

Messages In This Thread