rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game... Some Real Jedi Shit!

Game... Some Real Jedi Shit!

Quote: (09-08-2011 12:35 AM)wolf Wrote:  

I have another friend that does exactly this and then he acts all surprised when he receives phone calls at 3am from chick's bfs that he's going to get his ass kicked.

These are fucking sad; I got one of them earlier in the summer. I get maybe one or two of them a year.

Never mind that any dude who's girl runs around on him probably would get his ass kicked by me and not verse-visa. I don't get them very often because I'm a very conscientious person and make sure to remind my reptiles to delete any call logs or texts from me. I even do it for them if possible; not because I care about some sucker 'kicking my ass', more like because I would probably like to fuck his girl again in the future and her boyfriend finding out about this can make this harder for me.

But what's saddest; it's a total blame-shift.

First, I don't give out my home phone number to girls, and I usually meet them at the bar across the street for a few drinks before bringing them over and I almost always bring them in through the back.

You're gonna kick my ass homeboy? Your girl has no idea where I live. How are you going to find me? What are you gonna do, triangulate the signal on my cell-phone? Please.

Second, I don't open a sequence with 'Do you have a boyfriend'; that's how you kill momentum. You game and you set-up a meet, and if you do this right, the honey doesn't mention her man, if at all, until after she's at least met you for a drink.

Don't underestimate the savvy and perceptiveness of women; if she's out with you, she knows that there is some possibility that something goes down, and if she didn't want it, then she'd have stayed home.

It's not my fault that your girl is playing you. Instead of playing telephone tough guy, how about cutting the problem at the source and dealing with her?

Here's how I break it down percentage wise in terms of who's fault it was;

My fault: 5%

Because if I have her alone at my spot for drinks/out for drinks/kiss before she tells me she's attached, I press anyways.

Her fault: 95%

She knows she has a boyfriend, she knows the risk, and she goes into the situation knowing well something could happen.

Is stealing a girl from some guy a diss? Yeah, but it's the cost of doing business; if you get into game and you fuck a lot of girls, sometimes somewhere out there some dude is getting bird-dogged, it's just the way it goes.

Messages In This Thread