rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game... Some Real Jedi Shit!

Game... Some Real Jedi Shit!

Quote: (09-07-2011 09:48 AM)Wizard Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2011 09:40 AM)swisschalet Wrote:  

This is the problem with wannabe puas. You guys think every girl you see has to be "gamed". This guy invites you into his home to hang out, as a friend, and you f*ck his girlfriend? Have some honor.

It should be noted, I fucked her at my apartment if we want to be technical about it.

Also this was a guy I knew from high school who needed someone to help round out his game playing marathon. Most of the guys that hadn't seen each other since high school.

I'm sorry your moral code leads you to be outraged, but we clearly have different moralities.

I don't need to mention anything about her being a whore.

Technical or not you messed with another man's woman in his place. Did you think about what would happen if he walked in on you while she was going down on you? And did you also forget the other people in his place also?

At the very least you would of been beaten, with no broken bones if you were lucky. Don't worry, the bitch would of said something along the lines of "sorry" and would of walked away while they beat you senseless.

I'm wondering how far this would go? Moms next? PUA's sleeping with their buddy's mom. How would you feel? Your moral compass will register that one real quick. Too close to home, that's how this guy would feel if he caught you at his place.

Next time you're going to fuck with another man's pussy do it with dignity and don't be sloppy about it.

Messages In This Thread