rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking a girl to a gun range, as first date for game

Taking a girl to a gun range, as first date for game

Alright, so, I met a girl through tinder, that LOVES GTA, shooting things in the game, we kept talking, and I asked her if she had an fb, she gave me her fb, we are still friends on fb, she still texts me frequently (both on fb and my phone). She likes to cook as a hobby, I told her I like to as well, took some pictures of some meals I cooked for breakfast, she loved them of course, and would love for me to cook her one of my recipes sometime. Anyways, we got into talk about things we'd like to do, I mentioned fencing, and yah, she likes what I like, she then mentioned skeet shooting, and how she'd like to do that. Now, where I live, it's a good hour plus, to the nearest outdoor range (read: Wisconsin). So I was like, would you like to try shooting some pistols at a local indoor range instead ? (outside the city, in the burbs). One of my friends told me, this is not such a stellar idea for a first date, despite the fact she shows enthusiasm and a desire to go (albeit, she's going to be out of town until next month, because she is an exchange student from the DR). Am I missing something here? Any input on this situation would be nice.

Messages In This Thread