rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Marketing and Passive Income Thread

Online Marketing and Passive Income Thread

Quote: (12-12-2014 08:14 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

RawGod,

Just following up on your post. So if you were to break down the universe of websites some sell actual items, some share info and make advertising money, some are data collectors, some are referral sites and I am drawing a blank on any sort of groupings.

What would you say is the best way for someone to start?

I am really interested but to form an LLC is California is so frigging unreasonable, but I am not sure of what liabilities a website creates. Obviously, selling things that harm people etc, would create liabilities, etc. but what are the legal risks.

Thanks.

Depends on your skillset and what you like to do.

It's all equally hard to some degree. If you can code, you should make a site with some kind of functionality that compares stuff or manipulates data, aggregates stuff etc. If you can really write, then maybe you need to do a blog about a topic you are passionate about. Are you great at crunching the numbers and have some capital, maybe you should look into buying traffic. A born trader and salesman, then maybe a webshop or dropshipping.

I know this is not the response you'd like, but there are a million ways to make money online and no course is inherently better or easier. All depends on your talents. Of course, it's very easy to throw up a blog and put on some ads, cheapest option too, but if you can't write and promote, no one is going to read it.

What is your background? Technical, sales, creative? What are your marketeable skills right now if you wanted a job? These will help you decide what course to take. Most of all of course, what do you really want to do yourself. What topics can you spend 12 hour days on?

When you can answer those, then you can decide on your monetization method, be it webshop, blog, comparison review site, paid traffic cpa, product creation, webapp. And then it's easier to link you to some good blogs and guides to get you started.

Messages In This Thread